feed me
Saturday, December 15, 2012


Newtown, Connecticut

Kids scared, Newton, Connecticut
I'm very interested in stories and events that happen in small cities, towns and villages around the world without preconception, the microcosm of people really leaves me fascinated. However, the massacre in elementary school that left 26 dead disturbed my mind, most of them were innocent children between  5 and 10 years old.


(above terrified kids in Newtown, Connecticut. Below; João Hélio)


boy who was victim of two burglars
This tragedy reminds me of a news item I saw some time ago on the brazilian television about that little boy, João Hélio, who was dragged along seven km (4.35 mi), tied to the safety belt of his mother's car. In both cases, the media has clearly shown that the cowardice against children can strike, with great brutality, anywhere in the world.


Anyway, when the subject is child, the media must really pay full attention, without stereotyped preconceptions and prejudice based on race, religion, gender or economic situation. I recently watched a video about a Leopard that kills a monkey and discovers that it had a newborn baby, the leopard showed more respect for other race than we have for each other.

Filed Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment